skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seldom, if ever, asleep.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
2:01 AM
monarch flits unknowingly between
weather-beaten headstones;
tipping the scales
ever so slightly
in favor
of being alive
1 comments:
Anonymous said...
Oh wow! I love this!! Did you write it? It gave me goosebumps as I read it!
January 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Faith Kathleen
I like coffee and I play the ukulele. You may draw your own conclusions about the rest.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(13)
2:01 AMmonarch flits unknowingly betweenweather-be...
Slow down, manic world;pause only for a moment.Wai...
~Gypsy~Who are you,Silent, smirking stranger?Who a...
...Back and forth, to and fro,up and down I never ...
~Home?~With no markers, signs or guidance,nothing ...
~Beach at Night~Where certain meets the changingth...
~Talking to myself at midnight~Don’t argue, please...
[ b r e a t h e ]before she leaves you,little tric...
12:36 am, Saturday, November 24, 2007a poem that i...
BeetleI watched a beetle climb and wobbleand thoug...
April 2008never taught to speakshe sits and listen...
7/27/08Stars held hands with earthbound shimmersti...
I don't want to have the answersthey would crush m...
Designed by
Lena
Graphics by
Elie Lash
1 comments:
Oh wow! I love this!! Did you write it? It gave me goosebumps as I read it!
Post a Comment