skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seldom, if ever, asleep.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Red Balloons in April
drift small friends
into oblivion
into joy
find a place that smiles
and call it home
unacquainted with such bliss,
I watch enviously
as you fly, fly, fly
where wise men fear to dream
1 comments:
Anonymous said...
Hello little friends. ;)
March 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Faith Kathleen
I like coffee and I play the ukulele. You may draw your own conclusions about the rest.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
▼
March
(5)
God who names darkness,turn on the starsin this co...
April 2008never taught to speakshe sits and listen...
No title
sometimes,there are scarsthat only hurt at duskwhe...
Red Balloons in Aprildrift small friendsinto obliv...
►
February
(2)
►
January
(13)
Designed by
Lena
Graphics by
Elie Lash
1 comments:
Hello little friends. ;)
Post a Comment